Free Cryptocurrencies

BTC ETH XMR LTC DOGE BCH ZEC DGB BTX BLK DASH PPC XPM POT

Monday, October 2, 2017

How To Succeed In Google Adsense Most Quickly



Of the many successful ways we've ever learned, we can classify them in two ways: fast and slow ways.

1. Slow way is we learn ourselves to find the best adsense trick or optimization way according to our respective knowledge.

For example as I mentioned above that is: keyword research to determine niche blog, article update and SEO optimization, read on blog or website discussing various ways of success in Adsense, etc ..

2. The quick way is to learn from successful adsense publishers.

For the record,
HOW FASTER IS INSTANT NOT EXISTS

Everything needs to be processed. It's just how fast I mean this is easier when compared to the slow way that I convey above.

However, no matter how slow as above we also need to learn so we understand more about the ins and outs in playing adsense.

What kind of fast way to learn success in adsense?

The trick is we imitate adsense publisher that has been successful. We can find successful publisher in adsense success story list in google for us duplicate success.

How to imitate their success?

Quite simple and easy. First create a new google account with your name in accordance with the name of the payee adsense. Then invite your new account as a writer on the blog you use to play adsense. So later you have a google account with two names and data exactly the same. And I've done that, so I share my experience with my friends.

It is not good a science to be used alone without being disseminated to other friends in need. Just for encouragement for my friends, I have applied this way and the results are fun. Google reported on my adsense account that every week my adsense revenue has increased consistently despite my blog traffic slump by 40%.

What can we get from seeing a successful publisher?

This is the key to our success. All depends on our respective absorption in learning. For example, here's a lesson I learned from seeing successful publishers.


1. Must know how many articles they update in a day and what topics they write.

Of the many publishers you see there must be one publisher whose topics resemble your blog. In fact I most like to follow a successful publisher whose blog has a niche mix.

Well, duplicate the number of articles that they update every day, how long the character of each post, how the daily routine or frequency update, and so on, then boyong everything to your blog. Forcing yourself to do that, because no one is successful in a relaxed way. Anyone else can why you can not?

In fact I once asked through facebook publisher that I peek, he updated dozens of articles per day alone without a maid. Therefore I inspired them and now I am able to write 3 original articles per day easily.

2. Find out where the strength of their website in search engines.

For example, how many backlinks they have (see the backlink checker), how many alexa rank their website, how many articles they have (check on google search), how they apply seo onpage, Then make your blog like that too.

But the majority of them do not have many backlinks, alexa rank also not too slim, it's just that they have very many articles. Therefore I conclude that a publisher has the potential to succeed in adsense if able to update the original article in large quantities every day.

3. Learn the web display, ad layout, and color format on the ads.

Then find out how these three factors work. Well, this formula we can use to meracik web display, layout and ad formats on our own blog. All the recipes that exist on the blog owned by successful publisher then we apply to our blog.

 Actually there is more I want to convey to the visitors of this blog about tips to learn success quickly in google adsense, but because this article is too long and exceed the maximum character limit, then I was forced to close up here first. I will connect again next day.

If you can carry out the above tips first, then I am sure you will succeed quickly in adsense and at least for the low bertrafik blog will smile every 21. This means you can payout every month. Because you will soon know the weaknesses in your blog and find the key to success is most appropriate for yourself. Everyone has a different key to success. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comment Here